Date: 11/7/17 2:28 pm
From: Steve Arena <pokedaddy151...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Extralimital - Corn Crake in Long Island NY
Around noon today a Corn Crake was found in NY. The bird has been very
obliging. It is near Bay Shore. From the original poster:

Just posted on New York State Birds (11:45am on 11/7):

"A Corn Crake (this is no joke) is currently feeding on the north shoulder
of the Ocean Parkway east of the Cedar Beach marina. The bird is staying
close to the shrubline. From the west bound lane line up the Cedar Overlook
cell tower to your left. Also, there is a south facing “Emergency Stopping
Only” sign on the north side of the parkway. Sue and I are watching the
bird with Shai Mitra and Pat Lindsay. Photos later on my Flickr site.

Ken @ Sue Feustel"
--
Steve Arena Westboro, MA Sent from Gmail Mobile

Join us on Facebook!