Date: 11/7/17 9:41 am
From: DEBRA M POWERS <dmp2ec...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Update on injured sandhill crane
attempts to capture were unsuccessful, it can still fly but is unable to get much lift. It leg appears to be broken, last seen in the Cemetery in Rollinsford. York told me to capture if I could and put in a "large plastic box", so I called Avain Haven, was told to keep an eye on it but not to try to capture anymore because it would stress it out to much, if anyone comes across it laying down then attempt to. Very sad, I understand this is part of life, wish it did not have to be.

Deb Powers

South Berwick Maine