Date: 11/7/17 9:03 am
From: Jory Teltser via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Extralimital CORN CRAKE on Long Island
Here is the post from the NY listserv:

"A Corn Crake (this is no joke) is currently feeding on the north shoulder
of the Ocean Parkway east of the Cedar Beach marina. The bird is staying
close to the shrubline. From the west bound lane line up the Cedar Overlook
cell tower to your left. Also, there is a south facing “Emergency Stopping
Only” sign on the north side of the parkway. Sue and I are watching the
bird with Shai Mitra and Pat Lindsay. Photos later on my Flickr site."

Jory Teltser:
President of the CTYBC, and Member of the Land Management Committee at
Aspetuck Land Trust
Westport
*Check out the Connecticut Young Birders Blog!*
https://connecticutybc.wordpress.com/