Date: 11/7/17 7:35 am
From: Kyle Wilmarth <kyle.wilmarth...>
Subject: [NHBirds] lots of Ring-billed Gulls, Snow Bunting - Salem
This morning I drove through the Rockingham Park area and had over 125
Ring-billed Gulls roosting in the Sears parking lot. I didn't have a lot of
time to pick through them and there appeared to be more coming in as I was
leaving. While not that unusual, this IS the same spot where the Mew Gull
was seen back in March...you never know!!! No Iceland's yet but my buddy
Rocky should be back any day now.

Another highlight from this past weekend was a very unusual find at World
End Pond - a Snow Bunting on the mudflats! Photos: https://flic.kr/p/21gg4fe
- Like most of the birds encountered here on kayak, it allowed me to get
quite close...it's also the 188th species recorded here. Also 2 Pectoral
Sandpipers hanging around.

Kyle Wilmarth
Plaistow, NH