Date: 11/7/17 7:15 am
From: 'Geoff N.' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] November reptile
I know this is a birding forum, but I can't help but to report that yesterday in Bow, I saw an adult (2 feet +) Garter snake on the move, crossing a roadway. I ensured it made it safely across. I don't ever recall seeing a snake in NH during November (for that matter how about October?), however a few years back I was out in the woods on November 8th and heard multiple species of frogs calling from a fall vernal pool.