Date: 11/7/17 6:53 am
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] FOS Junco
Dark-eyed Juncos have been here at SERC in Edgewater, Anne Arundel, for a few weeks now but this morning, in the fallow field growing on top of our geothermal wells, there was a cloud of them. Probably 25-30 birds flushed as I drove by.

A couple showing up at our feeders in St. Mary's County. I'm guessing the cold front coming later this week will bring a lot more.
Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland