Date: 11/7/17 6:26 am
From: 'Phil Brown' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Golden Eagle and more migrating now
We just had a Golden Eagle from Carter Hill, nice and close. It should be an excellent day for late season Buteos, Harriers, and Eagles at both observatories. November hours are 9-3.

Also, tune into NHPR's The Exchange tomorrow at 9 am to hear Eric Masterson, Julie Brown, and me talk about raptor migration.

Phil Brown
NH Audubon

Sent from my iPhone