Date: 11/6/17 9:02 pm
From: Erick Shore <falconpdx...>
Subject: [obol] Re: RBA ZT Hawk in Wash
Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking for quite some time and have finally decided to post when
I read that someone saw a possible ZTHA at Neah Bay, WA. This seems highly
unlikely given their typical range isn't really any further north than
Arizona. If anyone can contact the original people who sighted this bird I
would like to ask if they considered the possibility that this is far more
likely to be a dark morph Harlan's red-tailed hawk than a ZTHA? Any
pictures would be great! If this really is a ZTHA, I would consider making
the drive from Portland to look for it.

Erick Shore
Camas, WA

Join us on Facebook!