Date: 11/6/17 8:14 pm
From: Kevin Lucas <vikingcove...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Harris's Sparrow at Poppoff
This morning I saw a Harris's Sparrow at the Poppoff sparrow patch on the
Yakima Greenway. In previous winters they've stuck around here for a while.
It's shy as other Harris's Sparrows have been here, so sitting and waiting
might help your luck with it. If you head there on a wet or snowy day, you
might want to take along a plastic bag or such as a Sit-Upon for the Group
W bench. Jim Cummins was able to see it this afternoon.

There's a map point under my photo on Flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/58148027@N07/26454838789/in/datetaken/

Good Birding,
Kevin Lucas
Selah, WA
https://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Thanks to Karen Zook at Audubon for reimbursing me for the seed purchase
price.