Date: 11/6/17 2:42 pm
From: Patrick Brisse <pbob375...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Huie Ponds - Clayton County
Today November 6, I stopped by the ponds trying to show my youngest daughter
a few ducks. The usual were there, Northern Shovelers, Mallards,
Green-winged Teals along with a couple male Hooded Mergansers and a male
Northern Pintail.

The Common Loon was still there. A few Tree and Northern Rough-winged
Swallows were flying around.

In a northwest pond were a few shorebirds:, many Killdeers, 2 Greater
Yellowlegs, 3 Pectoral Sandpipers, 4 Least Sandpipers and 16 Dunlins (a high
number for the ponds).

Patrick Brisse

Dekalb County

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>