Date: 11/6/17 1:36 pm
From: Andrew Core <tucsonrba...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] se AZ: Las Cienegas NCA - Yellow-throated Warbler
Brian texted to say he's still at Empire Gulch (2:30pm) but hasn't seen the
bird since; his photos (actually stills from a video) are *consistent* with
a Yellow-throated Warbler but perhaps not conclusive; he said he'd like to
reserve final judgement until he's able to download everything when he gets
home. The pix I've seen show a warbler with a strong white eyebrow, yellow
throat and chest, and a dark cheek - apparently with some white behind it.

I can't see any streaking on the sides, and since the shots are from below,
can't see the wings. There are only a few warblers that possibly match
these field marks, all of them rare here.

updates later, but Brian wanted to get the word out while there was the
possibility of it being relocated.

Andrew

Andrew Core
SEAZ RBA Compiler - Tucson, AZ