Date: 11/6/17 1:10 pm
From: Lainie Epstein <lainie95us...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: St David Monastery and Benson WWTP
This morning I found a white-throated sparrow on the west side of the pond north of the main pond. Initially, it was with a few white-crowned sparrows. I think it's a first wintering bird. It vanished but I was able to re-find it in the hackberry tree. The berries are sparse at best. A head's up that this weekend the monastery holds their 'Festival' and they are already underway getting prepped with signs, blocked roads, hammering, etc.
The male wood duck continues at the WWTP.
Lainie EpsteinBenson, AZ