Date: 11/6/17 12:36 pm
From: Josh Bruening <87211jjb...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Parasitic Jaeger-Windsor Lake-Weld
All,

Update on the Windsor Lake Parasitic Jaeger is that it was still present as
of 1pm albeit way more active and aggressive toward the gulls. I watched
as it successfully forced 3 fishy meals from some Ring-billed Gulls. I
watched this bird for about 90 minutes. This bird was all over the eastern
side of lake and at times was best viewed from the parking lot off of Birch
street but also could have been better off of 1st street which is right off
of Main in downtown Windsor. Maybe it will stick around for the snow?

Bird is the word!

Josh Bruening
Fort Collins