Date: 11/6/17 7:48 am
From: Pam Hunt <biodiva...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Stop the Presses! Turkeys found in Concord!!!

I just received an email from a Penacook friend to report that a couple of her neighbors saw turkeys in their development on Sunday. Kn owing there's usually a flock there, I actually drove through Sunday morning with no success, and when things finally looked bleak called Sara to see if she or anyone she knew up there had seen them over the weekend. And success!

Thanks Sara's neighbors!

Official total is now 89 species. Woo hooo!

Pam Hunt
Penacook, NH