Date: 11/6/17 7:40 am
From: L Markoff <canyoneagle...>
Subject: [obol] Re: RBA ZT Hawk in Wash
Am sending again because the first post came through with bizarre links breaking up my message:
Sender: <obol-bounce...>

I had them on my Edwards County, TX place. They would hunt the feeders at my cabin. While you can mistake them for Turkey Vultures, their yellow bill and feet stand out again the dark plumage quite well even at a distance. That is helpful sometimes.

I put a few photos here so you can see what I mean: https://www.flickr.com/gp/canyoneagle/g9ie7X

Lori Markoff
Eugene, OR (South Hills)