Date: 11/6/17 7:20 am
From: <quetzal65...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Loveland rare crossbills and gulls (Larimer/)
Crossbill correction: Matt Young (a crossbill vocalization guru at Cornell) reviewed my sound files and corrected the type 4 to type 2 and the type 10 to type 4. So all three Red Crossbill types (2,4,5) are expected in Colorado. The Red Crossbill vocalization learning curve is a steep one, but fun!

Nick Komar
Fort Collins