Date: 11/6/17 6:25 am
From: Kent McFarland <kmcfarland...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Mad Birders looking for Birders to Participate in Christmas Bird Count on 12/15/17
As usually, we post all the count locations and dates on Vermont eBIrd. See
this years' list -
http://ebird.org/content/vt/news/the-118th-annual-christmas-bird-count-in-vermont/
.
If you know the dates of a specific count or any changes in contact
information, please let me know so we can get this updated here for easy
use by all.

Thanks,
Kent

____________________________

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x201

<http://vtecostudies.org/>

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 7:07 AM, Jeanne Elias <moosewoman...> wrote:

> Christmas Bird Counts are just around the corner! The Mad
> Birders are in search of a few more birders to join our teams to bird the
> Mad River Valley area on Friday December 15th.
> Interest is key, enthusiasm a plus, and birding expertise, if you have it
> is nice, but not necessary. We are a fun, welcoming group of Birders and we
> would love to have you join us. We also have the BEST pot luck after party
> you have ever seen!
> Email <info...> if you are interested and I will be in
> touch.Happy Birding!
> Jeanne Elias

Join us on Facebook!