Date: 11/5/17 7:24 pm
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: more Snow Geese - Ken Caryl Valley
I have had three flocks of geese pass over in the dark over the last 20
minutes. All high up, all going south generally. They sound like Snow
Geese, but I'm not sure, and I have no idea how many. I suppose I should
try watching the face of the moon for geese going by.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO