Date: 11/5/17 4:49 pm
From: Wally Davis <wallydavis3...>
Subject: RE: [Tweeters] short cut names
Thank you Jane,

I was just about to post a note asking people to consider not TLAs and FLAs (3 and 4 letter acronyms) to identify birds. Most of the time I have no idea what bird is being identified unless the bird’s name is spelled out somewhere. For what it’s worth, I’m not a novice; I’m a retired biologist who used to lead birding trips.

Wally Davis

Snohomish, WA