Date: 11/5/17 4:40 pm
From: Kathleen Krall <krallfamily...>
Subject: [obol] Tropical Kingbird in Netarts
I finally saw a TK in Tillamook County! After looking many times for TKs seen by other birders (Ken Chamberlain in Sandlake, Beverly Halberg and others in Nehalem, Jimmy Billstine at Barview, etc), one flew over my head and landed on a wire right in front of me, in my own patch (Netarts)! It was on a wire next to the Schooner restaurant in the Netarts boat basin.

It didn’t stay long, probably as an accipiter was in the area. Mike and John Allen rushed over, but the TK was gone and was not relocated. We will try again tomorrow.

Kathy Krall

Sent from my iPhone
POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>