Date: 11/5/17 2:57 pm
From: Ted Floyd <tedfloyd57...>
Subject: [cobirds] SnoGo VisMig, BoCo, RiNo
Hey, everybody.

Participants in this afternoon's bird walk at Greenlee Preserve, Boulder
County, have been enjoying excellent VisMig of *snow geese.* We've seen
flocks of 56, 70, 86, and 49. Also a *Ross goose,* and probably more than
just the one. Three skeins of *cackling geese* have totaled 76, 120, and
18. All are high-flying and headed due south. Looks like we've still got
about close to an hour of daylight, so just go out and look up--and listen.

Ted Floyd
Lafayette, Boulder County