Date: 11/5/17 9:57 am
From: Scott Priebe via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] eBird Report - Laurel Hill Equestrian Center, Fairfax Co., Nov 5, 2017
On this cold, wet, dreary morning, stopped at Laurel Hill Equestrian Center for pre-Farmer's Market birding.

Fortunately, the sparrows didn't seem to mind. I just birded around the parking lot and along the entrance road nearby. Most of the sparrows were in the shrub/briar patches just before the parking lot on either side of the entrance road.

White-crowned Sparrows tied Robins (13 each) as the most numerous species.

There were at least 50% more sparrows in than I was unable to ID, and also of those I could ID.

Scott D. Priebe
Springfield, VA

________________________________

Laurel Hill Equestrian Center, Fairfax, Virginia, US
Nov 5, 2017 7:45 AM - 8:45 AM
Protocol: Traveling
0.25 mile(s)
12 species

Mourning Dove 3
Northern Flicker 1
American Crow 3
Carolina Wren 3
American Robin 13
Northern Mockingbird 8
Field Sparrow 11
White-crowned Sparrow 13
White-throated Sparrow 6
Song Sparrow 12
Swamp Sparrow 3
Northern Cardinal 2

View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S40321519

This report was generated automatically by eBird v3 (http://ebird.org/VA)
[http://ebird.org/content/va/wp-content/uploads/sites/40/VSO_logo-150x150.gif]<http://ebird.org/VA>

Virginia eBird<http://ebird.org/VA>
ebird.org
Have you ever uploaded a photo or audio recording to an eBird checklist, only to realize after the fact that itís under the wrong species? Then you had to delete ...