Date: 11/5/17 9:30 am
From: Dennis Vroman <dpvroman...>
Subject: [RV Birds] Re: [obol] Spoke too soon on Costa's
Thanks Wayne for your detailed evaluation of the Hummer photo. It provides written comments on why my first impression of this bird was a Costa's. Believe I spotted the same bird after sending out the photo and realized my fingers typed too soon, it turned into an Anna's. Will continue looking for Costa's at our place (have had male Costa's in the past, really).

Dennis