Date: 11/5/17 9:08 am
From: Lauren Harter <lbharter...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] WAZ: Purple Finches and Parula, Lake Havasu City
5 Nov 2017 - David Vander Pluym and I did a quick check of Rotary Park in
Lake Havasu City this morning, and were treated to a quick flyby flock of
five PURPLE FINCHES and a NORTHERN PARULA. The parula was in the large
cottonwood on the golf course, right next to one of the parking lots at the
park. The Purple Finches flew by the same spot; checking the many fruiting
pistache trees in the park, we weren't able to find the finches again.

Good birding,
Lauren Harter
Lake Havasu City