Date: 11/5/17 7:19 am
From: Janet Hanley <janethanley43...>
Subject: [cobirds] Northern shrike

I had a first this morning, I heard a small bird hit my window and as I
looked out, a shrike flew down and took it away!
To add to the comments on Foothills birds, I live on the edge of Davidson
Mesa and this winter I have had sparodic visits from a stellars jay. Also
when I moved here, pine siskins were common and now after 30 years or so,
they are visiting my feeders again.
Janet Hanley