Date: 11/4/17 9:13 pm
From: Rob Fowler <migratoriusfwlr...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] Burrowing Owl at Monkish Brewery in Torrance
Hi all,
Today I saw a story on Instagram by Monkish Brewery in Torrance about
having a small owl roosting inside their brewery for the past couple of
days. It IS a Burrowing Owl! I gave them some advice on how to try and get
it out of there safely. But, if you'd like to get a hold of them or know
somebody who could help them deal with this rare situation just google
Monkish Brewery and find their contact info.

This is also a spectacular brewery and one of the best on the West Coast so
if you love beer you'd love what Monkish has to offer (gosh that sounds
like an ad. It's not!),

Cheers!

Rob Fowler

--