Date: 11/4/17 7:11 pm
From: Dick Ashford <dicka...>
Subject: Re: [RV Birds] Re: Emigrant Lake Today
Later this afternoon, I dipped on the RNSA as well.

Cheers,DickSent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Karl Schneck <keschneckdds...> Date: 11/4/17 6:24 PM (GMT-08:00) To: Rogue Valley Birds <rv-birds...> Subject: [RV Birds] Re: Emigrant Lake Today
No worries, the RNSA will hopefully be around for a few months as in the past. I only saw it for 10 seconds or so and then unable to relocate it.

On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 5:46:06 PM UTC-7, Eric Setterberg wrote:I walked for about 1.5 hours today at Emigrant Lake and saw many of the usual suspects plus 3 Great Egrets, 5 Western Grebes.  Walked past the area of the RNSA sighting twice from about 1130 to 1215 but did not see it.