Date: 11/4/17 6:13 pm
From: glen <gtaylor22...>
Subject: [obol] baskett slough solitary sandpiper
Some interesting sights at Baskett Slough NWR this morning, especially along Livermore Road north of the refuge. At the north end of the road was a large flock of American Pipits and at the southern end foraging among perhaps 50 killdeer and 30 Wilson's Snipe was a Solitary Sandpiper. Along Smithfield Road west of Livermore a Prairie Falcon flew right down the road towards my car then landed in a tree next to me for a good view. See my ebird listing: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S40309592

A couple of good firsts for the year.

Good birding,

Glen Taylor

Join us on Facebook!