Date: 11/4/17 5:49 pm
From: Chuck & Jaye Otte <otte2...>
Subject: Kansas CBCs
With over 50 Christmas Bird Counts (CBC) most years and less than 30 days
to get them done during, it can sometimes be a delicate dance to figure out
when to have them so they don't steal participants from each other.

I've already had several compilers asking about when someone is doing
some count. So earlier than I normally would, I'm going live with the CBC
web page.

http://ksbirds.org/kos/2017CBC.htm

This is linked to the main page for ksbirds.org. I already have 26 counts
listed so compilers, please take a look and if you don't see your count listed,
send me the details!!!

Chuck

For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>