Date: 11/4/17 4:36 pm
From: Dominik Mosur <polskatata...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Orange Memorial Park (SSF) 11/4/17 Nashville Warbler

This afternoon while waiting for my son's basketball game to start I took a brief walk around Orange Memorial Park. Of note was a calling NASHVILLE Warbler in the live oak near the northwest part of the park. Based on the late date and presence of many flowering blue gum eucalyptus at the site, this bird might be a trying to winter locally. Lots of calling Yellow-rumps were present as well so their might be other things lingering here as well.

A few weeks ago while waiting for practice to start at the the Boy's and Girl's Club, I watched (~120) Common Ravens flying in to roost in the row of eucalyptus trees along the south edge of the park.

Orange Memorial Park is on West Orange Avenue in South San Francisco.

Dominik Mosur
San Francisco

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Dominik Mosur <polskatata...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)