Date: 11/4/17 3:48 pm
From: Dennis Vroman <dpvroman...>
Subject: [RV Birds] Spoke too soon on Costa's
I'm thinking now that the bird was just a hunched up Anna's; spoke too soon. There's a lot of them here. Folks can look at the photo and see what they think. The gorget looked purple when I was taking the photos, but that may have been due to poor lighting. The wings did appear to be short for a Costa's compared to tail length.

Not my first ID mistake, can't throw stones at others.

Dennis