Date: 11/4/17 3:09 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] No Coos BLUE JAY 11/4/17
No luck seeing the bird. It was first seen around 9AM for 15 minutes and
didn’t show again. Super birdy yard with great feeder set up. Three WT
Sparrows on ground at one point. A Cooper’s flew in and parked near feeders
around 11:30 shutting things down. We walked neighborhood without luck
also. Maybe it’ll show again manana?

After striking out there I went looking for the TROPICAL KINGBIRD my wife
found along North Bay drive (North Bend just past north end of bridge, 2.5
miles up to the Larsen Slough area) around a week ago. She has seen it four
times now- I went up and missed it for my 5th time after striking out on
the jay. Not batting to well lately...

Tim R
Coos Bay

On Saturday, November 4, 2017, Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','<timrodenkirk...>');>> wrote:

> Photographed at Barb Taylor’s sister’s feeder this AM. I am racing back to
> Coos Bay from Curry to try and refind it now. The last Coos record was 41
> yrs ago and was the 1st OR record!
>
> Tim R
> Headed north

Join us on Facebook!