Date: 11/4/17 7:39 am
From: Scott Seltman <sselt...>
Subject: Sparrows!
This morning, 4 November, is when all the sparrows arrived. Most notable
were about 5 White-throated Sparrows feeding on the ground with the Harris's
and White-crowns here at our house. At least onene WTSP was a
'tan-striped'.

Two adult Whooping Cranes spent 3 November at a small farm pond north of
Pawnee Rock, Barton County. I digiscoped the pair on Friday afternoon and
one appeared to have a green leg band on its left leg. Discovery and ID
credit goes 100% to the landowner, Steve Hetzke.

Scott Seltman

Larned, Kansas

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to