Date: 11/4/17 5:58 am
Subject: Tennessee Warblers in SC
After some business in the upstate, I stopped by Lake Conestee (Greenville County) yesterday (Nov. 3), to try for the Marsh Wren. It vocalized but did not emerge for viewing.

On the way back to the car, I found 2 Tennessee Warblers on the Swamp Rabbit Trail. I identified 3, actually, but I'm not certain one of them wasn't a repeat. I made a point to check this specific spot because Simon Harvey had called to alert me to his Black-throated Green Warbler. I missed his warbler but picked up these late migrants

After lunch, I stopped by Musgrove Mill State Historic Site in Laurens County and found another Tennessee Warbler.

Steve Patterson
Camden, SC

Join us on Facebook!