Date: 11/4/17 5:14 am
From: Eduardo del Solar <delsolar...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Birds of the Americas framed prints, donation
It is now more than ten years that I started my Birds of the Americas
project, one that has taken me across the Americas (including my native
Perł, Galąpagos, Costa Rica, Canada, etc.) to photograph birds. This project
involved doing a number of exhibits in the New England area, most of them in
Audubon sites around Boston. Due to intensive cross-country travel I plan to
do the next two years inside the US, I am now placing my entire collection
of framed prints free of cost to organizations, large or small, that are
non-profit and/or concentrate on conservation issues. If you are a
non-profit and conservation organization, or know of any organization that
fits this profile, please see the link below of framed and matted prints
that are available at no cost if you fit that profile. My bird photography
collection has about 60+ framed and matted prints. Most of them are 18 x 24,
a few are sized up to 26 x 32 framed prints.
http://delsolar.org/docs/prices.html

Feel free to share the link to images I am donating, free of cost to
conservation organizations. If interested, please reply via email, or
phone. First come, first served.

Eduardo del Solar
<delsolar...>
Brighton, Mass.