Date: 11/3/17 8:55 pm
From: Tommy DeBardeleben <debardelebentommy...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] CEAZ: Roosevelt Lake Sabine's Gull (3 NOV 2017)
Hi Everyone,

I spent the day birding Gila County, most of which was at Roosevelt Lake.

My biggest surprise was a late Sabine's Gull. It was distant via the
Grapevine Group Site, but I managed some very distant photographs. Pics
can be seen on my eBird checklist at the link here:

Other highlights included 2 Herring Gulls, a Bonoparte's Gull, Lawrence's
Goldfinch, and good numbers of Wilson's Snipe and Long-billed Dowitchers at
the northern inflow on Tonto Creek into Roosevelt Lake (I had terrible luck
with shorebirds at the lake this fall, this felt good!).

Good Birding,

Tommy DeBardeleben (Glendale, Arizona)