Date: 11/3/17 6:32 pm
From: Wendy Dandridge <wendy.dandridge...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Spring Lake, east Santa Rosa
Hello,

Shot over to Spring Lake this afternoon around 2:30 for a quick look for Golden-crowned Kinglets and was not disappointed. I heard them almost as soon as I entered the park on the Violetti entrance side. Could not see them. Parked and heard more, but again could not find them. Took a short walk to the spot where you can see the sandbar and saw 8 Ring-necked
Ducks--1 male and 7 female, 4 Wilson's Snipe along with the typical mallards and cormorants hanging out there. Also nice to see a crowd of Bufflehead.

Finally saw at least 4 Golden-crowned Kinglets as I was leaving the park, in redwoods alongside the road as I was turning left out of the parking lot toward the exit.

It was a nice drippy fall birding kind of day!

Wendy Dandridge
Santa Rosa
Sent from my iPad

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)