Date: 11/3/17 5:56 pm
From: Donna Cooper <donna.j.cooper...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Blue parakeet in Natick
A friend asked me to post this for a co-worker. Any help is appreciated
I, and others, have suggested contacting Mass Audubon.

—-

I saw a blue parakeet near natick train station, in crossing of north
avenue and walnut street. There is a bird feeder near a house at Allen Ct,
and the parakeet was mingled with a group of sparrows or finches.

I was wondering does anyone know where to report this so that it could
possibly be rescued? Is there animal shelter in Natick that I should
contact? As the weather gets colder, the chance that it could survive in
the wild is remote.
--
Sent from iPhone

Join us on Facebook!