Date: 11/3/17 12:55 pm
From: meaghan q. sinclair <meaghanq...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Requesting Help with NC Hummingbird ID
Howdy!

Just for future reference for those looking for ID help who might be on
Facebook, there is an excellent community called What's This Bird? run by
the ABA. It's full of many knowledgable (and patient) IDers. I highly
recommend checking it out if you're on the that platform. They were
exceptionally patient with my repetitive fall warbler questions. Good luck
with the ID!

Meaghan Sinclair
Cambridge, MA

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Paula McFarland <4birding...> wrote:

> Hello MassBirders,
>
> My friend saw a female hummingbird in North Carolina on 10/31/2017.
>
> Can anyone offer an ID? I have posted my friend's pic of the bird to
> Flickr:
>
> https://flic.kr/p/212VJDh
>
> Thank you.
> -Paula McFarland