Date: 11/3/17 12:42 pm
From: Cliff Otto <bye.bye.nh.birdy...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Regarding the Great Curassow
Alfred Mailey wrote about hawk watching in Panama and reported seeing the
Great Curassow. This is not a bird I have heard of but I cannot help but
think of Curaçao. While there doesn't seem to be a connection between the
bird and the island, there is some indication on-line that Curassow is an
anglicized spelling of Curaçao. Does anyone know an more about this?

Cliff Otto
Manchester