Date: 11/3/17 12:24 pm
From: Wes Hatch <whatch11...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Chattahoochee Nature Center ebird records
Hey All,

I currently work over at the Chattahoochee Nature Center in Roswell. We
have been trying to work on creating an accurate list of birds for the
center, but we need your help. A lot of birders when stopping by the new
hotspot Azalea and Wileo Marsh have included the bird lists from this area
to the CNC hotspot (myself included). We kindly ask when you have some time
to look back through your checklists and see if you have any checklists
from CNC when you were actually birding the marsh. Thank you for your help!

--
Wes Hatch
Camp Coordinator

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>