Date: 11/3/17 8:49 am
From: Miller, Terry <millert...>
Subject: Tree Swallow
As I headed home over Smithville lake on Wednesday, I thought I saw a Tree Swallow buzz a little ways in front of me as I cross the main bridge east of Paradise. I turned around and, as I traveled back over the bridge, I was able to put the binocs on it to confirm it. We had just has some snow (enough to cover the windshields) the evening before......seemed pretty odd to still be around.

Have a great weekend!

Terry L. Miller
Kearney High School
Ecology/College Zoology/Genetics/Botany/Astronomy/Earth Science Teacher
816-628-4585
<millert...><mailto:<millert...>

"It is the inherent dignity of every human person that we must strive to respect, to inspire, and to believe in....and what a great responsibility we have as teachers and role models!"

"If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement, and mystery of the world we live in." Rachel Carson

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Join us on Facebook!