Date: 11/3/17 7:56 am
From: Chris Rohrer <rohrerbot...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Kennedy Park Rarities.
Good morning,

I did a quick stop at Kennedy Lake at sunrise.  I was able to relocate the RED-BREASTED MERGANSER and continuing female GREATER SCAUP.  No sign of the Willet.  There were a lot of fisher people out.  For the snowbirds:) While not significant for much of Arizona(this time of year), these two rare species, RBME and GRSC, are really good birds for Pima County.

Have a great weekend everyone and let's continue the rarity finds!

Chris Rohrer