Date: 11/3/17 7:35 am
From: Margy Terpstra <ladybirdterp...>
Subject: In our Shady Oaks yard 11/3/17 Brown Thrasher
There has been a Brown Thrasher here for the last 3 days. It comes to the Bubbler very early and on Wednesday very late, drinking like a camel getting ready to trek the desert. It didn't show last night and I thought it had moved on, but it was back this morning. Just as I realized the skulker was there and went to the camera, it flew. I checked the Bubbler cam and it had been drinking on and off for 8 1/2 minutes!

I did manage photos on Wednesday and yesterday. It is definitely the latest I've ever seen one around.

http://hummerhavenunltd.com/p562990351/h9b0a015e#h9b0a015e

Still waiting for those redpolls, crossbills and siskins!

Have fun out there,

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis Co, MO
<ladybirdterp...>