Date: 11/3/17 6:27 am
From: Rich Bailey <wvbirds...>
Subject: Photo submissions needed for WV Breeding Bird Atlas!
Hi all, we are currently hard at work on the manuscript for the 2nd WV
Breeding Bird Atlas, and along with that we're also hard at work compiling
as many home-grown photographs as possible of all the states' breeding bird
species. To-date, we've received a lot of submissions, but we still have a
LONG list of species that we need photos for. Our only desire is that the
pictures be taken in WV during breeding season (or what looks like breeding
species). Photos need to be unedited and not watermarked, and the subject
needs to be focused and clear. If a submitted picture is included in the
book, the submitter will get credit! Any picture files need to include the
species name, the county location, and the photographer's name. Please
help! Our hope is to have the entire list covered, and we are planning to
be DONE with all atlas work by the end of 2018.

Thanks! Rich Bailey, Elkins

The list of species for which we still have NO PHOTOS is below:

Alder Flycatcher
American Bittern
American Black Duck
American Coot