Date: 11/3/17 3:29 am
From: Grant Stevenson <pahawkowl...>
Subject: feeding birds in winter
now with the Cornell Lab's feederwatch.org, Project Feederwatch

it's a real connection-driven, and cheap.

in the early seed, left-out weed seed

winter finches are coming soon if Ontario food supply is not enough. I have
been doing a little mast safely

let the birds' diet tell you where to go. in Allentown, lehigh county, one
backyard attracted a Mallard couple in the little scrape under their
feeder, mashing white proso seeds. also they had a robin, white-crowned,
and .

my friend downtown in my neighborhood had a picnic for crows for which he
left table scrapes. a future may bring more, a future of Hermit Thrush.

winter finch food feed i hear, maybe soon. goldfinches are attracted best
to a mixture of nyger and sunflower, maybe just black-oil from the
groceries. unfortunately, a combo of black-oil and stripe may attract to
many.

Grant Stevenson
946 Seneca Street, Apt. 11
Fountain Hill, PA 18015