Date: 11/2/17 6:50 pm
From: naomi lloyd <naomi_kestrel...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Tomhannock fieldtrip, 11/4

Tomhannock Reservoir

Leader:
Naomi Lloyd

Location of Event:
Meet at parking lot at west end of causeway, Rt. 7 & Lakeshore Dr.

Date:
November 4, 2017 - 8:30am - 12:00pm

Coordinator: Naomi Lloyd - 518-596-5964 or <naomi_kestrel...>

Join us for a morning trip around the Tomhannock Reservoir. We hope to find a variety of waterfowl as well as resident and migrant passerines and possibly shorebirds. Rarities have turned up at the Tomhannock in the fall and we often find Bald Eagles.

Meet at 8:30 a.m. at the parking area at the intersection of Lake Shore Dr. and NY Route 7 at the west end of the causeway. Bring a scope if you have one.

Posted by: naomi lloyd <naomi_kestrel...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)