Date: 11/2/17 2:44 pm
From: Nancy H. Clark <nhclark...>
Subject: Question about feeding
Greetings!

We are moving in the middle of the winter, and I can’t decide what to do about bird feeding this Fall. If I continue to feed until we move, and then the harshest weather sets in, will the birds that have grown so accustomed to a free lunch here be able to find other food sources quickly? Especially Carolina wrens? I am considering stopping feeding now to allow them to disperse. I thank you for any opinions!

Nancy Clark
Shawnee, Johnson County

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to