Date: 11/2/17 12:14 pm
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Osprey, Somerset County
I believe that Ospreys have been overwintering in the southern Chesapeake for a while now. At some point, they'll be more common in the southern part of the Bay in Maryland waters. eBird data for the whole state shows non-zero number with the exception of one week in January. I keep waiting until I get one in my count sector for the Pt. Lookout CBC.

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland