Date: 11/2/17 10:40 am
From: <sfluett...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET no sighting Bluebirds
I have a group of Bluebirds looking at a small bluebird house mounted on a pole, I have Duck houses close by, they wont use these. Owls / Squirrels do ! I think I will get a large Roost house and put it up on a tree close by to the one they are exploring.
Any one have an idea if the mounted roost on a tree is worth a try ?
They come by here yearly and usually appear to go further East of my place, they are St James Farm F P birds and summer nest on the West side of the farm.

Oh how a bird can make the 4 seasons so enjoyable !!!
steve fluett DuPage county

Join us on Facebook!